To prepare for your first visit.
- Please download and complete all the forms as thoroughly as possible. The information you provide will assist us in formulating a complete health profile. If you have any questions, please make a list and bring it to your first appointment. All information is confidential.
- If you come for an acupuncture treatment, please wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing that will allow for easy access to your lower legs and arms.
- Make sure that you eat a few hours before your treatment. You don’t want to be hungry or too full during acupuncture as it can interrupt the flow of your Qi (energy).
- Don’t brush or clean your tongue prior to coming to your treatment as your tongue offers valuable information about your health.
- Allow for a few extra minutes for parking, check-in and relaxing before your session. You can park your vehicle at the parking lot next to the building or on the street in front of the building.