Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most effective treatments that promote the body to naturally heal itself. Originating in China over 3000 years ago, it is now used by over eight million people in the U.S alone.
Thin sterile needles [disposable] are inserted into specific parts of the body and manipulated by the acupuncturist and/or by electrical stimulation to enhance the stimulation. A session can last anywhere from 30-60 minutes.
Among the conditions and diseases that acupuncture treats are:
- Physiological conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Muscular-skeletal conditions
- Cardiovascular conditions
- A safe and gentle way to treat illnesses and myriad conditions
- Maintain wellness and prevent diseases
- Restore balance and unblock the flow of Qi (also called chee, chi, ki, qui-meaning vital energy)
- Stimulate Qi points along the body’s energy pathways with a variety of techniques
Improve and maintain your health today with the healing techniques of Acupuncture . Schedule an Appointment Today Online or Call 617-642-7073