You deserve the best products for your optimal health.
We provide premium quality-effective nutritional supplement to meet your health needs.
Learn more http://www.nutrametrix.com/acupark.
Why You Need Supplements
Hectic Lifestyles Lead to Poor food Choices
Today’s life styles are fast-paced. From the office to after-school sports practices to dance recitals to take-home work, your schedule rules your life. Many times, that makes eating a proper diet somewhat difficult. A cereal bar and coffee is breakfast in the car as you’re running late for work. Lunch might come from a vending machine because you don’t have time for anything else. The fast-food drive-thru looks like a time-saving and attractive option on the way home, albeit an unhealthy one. The problem is, poor nutrition – not getting enough vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat – has a negative impact on your health.
Less Nutrients in Today’s Foods – Even in Healthy Options
Even when eating a balanced diet, it is difficult to consume the optimal amounts of vitamins and minerals each day. A tomato grown today doesn’t have the same nutritional value as a tomato grown 50 years ago, as chemicals used to fertilize soil lead to nutrient loss. Farm-raising animals for food has given way to hormone treatments and feedlots, greatly reducing the nutrient levels in livestock.
Being Overweight is on the Rise – For All Ages
According to the International Conference on Nutrition and Fitness, the purpose of diet to supply energy and nutrients required for optimal health. Energy intake must be balanced against physical activity. If you aren’t eating properly, you’re not getting the proper nutrients. If you’re not getting the proper nutrients, you don’t have the energy to be active and fit.
High Stress Leads to Problems
Studies have shown that the body depletes its stores of nutrients when under stress, which can lead to health problems. Likewise, if you are lacking nutrients, your body not be equipped to handle stress effectively.
First Aid for sports injuries
- HM San Huang San (Herbal Ice) – The single most useful topical herbal formula for the first-aid treatment of sprains, strains, muscle pulls, or severe contusions. It is composed of several Chinese herbs that reduce inflammation while dispersing congealed blood and fluids. Use HM San Huang San where you would use ice for an acute injuries.
- HM Trauma Linement – This is the best remedy for bruises, contusions, sprains, strains and fractures. It stops pain, reduce swelling and inflammation, and disperse stagnant qi and blood
- HM Tendon Lotion – This is a great remedy for chronic injuries to tendons and ligaments like tennis elbow.
- HM Ahtosoo – For atopic dermatitis, burn, and other skin lesions.
- HM Gambihuan
- HM Chegamtang – This herbal decoction will be individually prescribed based on each patient’s condition. It suppresses appetite effectively without any famishing sensation so that you can control your diet easily. It dissolves body fat, increases the metabolism rate, and excretes Ketone (end-product of excessive fatty acid metabolism). It also prevents weak immune system, which may occur with significant weight reduction, with the herbs that nourishes Blood and tonifies Yang.
- HM Detox Formula – This is non-alcoholic sweet herbal wine that has great effect of weight management and detoxification . It also has other health benefits as below:
- Fights allergies and asthma
- Removes free radicals (Toxins)
- Fights bacteria
- Supports the immune system
- Reduces inflammation
Purchase a Gift Certificate Today – Please call us at (617) 642-7073 for more information on how you can purchase a gift certificate.